Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Expertise

I'm 18 learning as I grow. I've always surrounded myself with "GOOD POSITIVE" people. I would grow attach very fast; we would start as strangers, become friends, eventually best friends, and little did you know there were already part of my family. My family would accept them, but they would always tell me there are no real friends in this world. I would tell them no they're different, no they are my real best friends/sister, they're the best ! later we get annoyed of them, we envy them that we start about them behind their back.

We don't accept people as they are, we always judge before we even know them. We judge them because of their appearance. That's why we have people killing themselves. Either people tell them they're fat, ugly, too skinny, they dress weird (look different then they do). Emo people for example, they hate themselves because they don't feel like they fit mentally, physically, emotionally.

It really sucks for us people who judge without even knowing anything. Who talk bad about their friends. Who talk nonsense, who don't realize what they're saying is effecting someone else; ignorant people.

No comments:

Post a Comment