Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Free Choice

Rodrigo Calderon, he was born in Santa Ana, CA. On November 1, 1997 his mother gave birth to beautiful, innocent, little child. Two years before he was born his mom gave birth to a babygirl. After he was born maybe like two years later he had a baby brother. Fours years later he had another baby brother by then he was five already. When he turned 7 his mom gave birth to her last baby and it was a babygirl. So, he the second oldest of five siblings.

His older sister and him are from the same father, but the last three are from another man. Rodrigo's, biological farther left him even before his mother gave birth to him. He grew up without his biological farther. His mother found another man and that's when she gave birth to three more kids with that guy.
And that Man has been "father figure" for him. Even though, he hasn't really been there the last five years of his life or have been the best example. He was there for Rodrigo when he was in diapers.

Rodrigo, and his family have struggled in the past. His mom has always depended on his step farther. He's had to grow up at young age. I've always had everything, growing up I was given everything, my parents managed to stay together even when things got rough. And now I'm struggling to expect that I'm not always going be handed everything, that its not always my way. He's help me develop in what I've become now. I've learn so much from this kid. He's My Best friend/Boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment