Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Best Thing i Did This Summer

Summer 2013 was by far the worst summer ever. But throughout the whole summer there was two major events that took place and were the high light of my summer.

My first event was my birthday, August 4th. My family took me out to eat to Olive Garden, my favorite restaurant. After Olive Garden we went to the beach and we made a bonfire. We ate, laughed, cracked jokes, took pictures, mades great memories. I always have a blast when i go out with my family. That weekend for my birthday i went out with friends and boyfriend. On Saturday, my boyfriend took me out to eat to Rain Forest Cafe. Then, later on that day we went ice skating. I was beyond scared ;i had never ever in my entire life been ice skating but it was the best experience.

The last week of summer , i went to knotts with one of my good friends. It was my first time driving on the free way. I was terrified, i was going 60 mph! I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment