Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Your Favorite movie

My Favorite movie is The Note Book, its a romantic drama film. Came out in 2004, there's a book also and Nicholas Sparks is the author. This are all the actor's Ryan Gosling as Noah Calhoun ,Rachel McAdams as Allison "Allie" Hamilto this cast did an amazing job on acting The NoteBook.

As all romantic movies, this movie also has two people fall in love, but because of their families differences they struggle on their relationship.  This movie Is my all time favorite classic movie. I can honestly say every time I watch this movie I cry. This movie is the most touching moving of all times.

This movie lets me believe that this kind of love is real. That its not just a movie. It's so emotional and realistic. I'm such a sucker for romantic movies. My favorite quote from the movie would have to be " If your a bird, I'm a bird".


No comments:

Post a Comment