Thursday, October 3, 2013

My favorite hobby

On my free time I enjoying going to the mall, shopping Is what I do best ! Whenever I feel overwhelmed I know I can just hit up mall. Either with friends, boyfriend, family, myself. I sometimes rather go by myself than with people. Just because I want time for myself. Its stress free, It's a way I relax myself and just think of me. No drama, problems, arguing, stress free.

I love going to Westminster Mall and Main Place Mall. I get there get some Starbucks, start going into stores, start shopping. I love everything about shopping. Looking for jeans, shoes, purses, Oh My Goodness purses. I love purses. When I go just to have fun and shop with either friends, family, boyfriend I always have a good time! We have dinner laugh at each other whether its because the cloths looks absolutely ridiculous or because we're just looking at people and mocking them or just laughing at the most random things.

I've always been that girly girl, who thinks everyday is a runaway show. Who cares so much of what she's wearing. So, when I got older and was able to go to the mall with friends was a dream come true. At first I would save up all the money I would get for allowance and when I finally a goo amount I would ask my friends " Hey, you guys want to go to The Block? " I would go to The block, that's the only mall I would go to at first but as I got older I heard of South Coast, Main Place, Irvin Spectrum, etc.
I Love Shopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment