Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My favorite singer

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift started her singing career at the age of 14. But ever since she was small she loved to sing. She's not like any other artist, she writes her own music. she inspires me. Everything she's gone through and everything she still is still going through. How she started dreaming and having goals at such a young age, its inspiring.

She's a country and pop artist. Taylor Swift believes love is absolutely everything. I can relate to her in so many levels. She's been through so much with guys, high school, friends, family, parents, etc. I love how she's all nature.

Like I said above I can relate to her in so many levels and one way is by her music. She writes from the heart. I could connect to most of her music. Even though, her music iss slow and calm I enjoy listening to it. Either because i'm feeling that way or i'm just reminiscing.

No comments:

Post a Comment