Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Monday's Assignment

1. Peer Pressure
2. Social Rewards
3. Risk-taking Behavior
4.Parental Influence
5.Misinformation
6.Genetic predisposition
7.Advertising
8.Self medication
9.Media Influences
10.Stress relief


I have never smoked a cigarette, I never will, never plan to. I know theres people out there who have there reason for smoking cigarettes and I won't judge. But I will never be on there side or take them serious. I think smoking is bad it's ruins your lungs and your teeth starts to get yellow, which I think is preety nasty and I won't plan too do it becuase of those reasons.


Some people smoke because they are streesed out. Some kids smoke to be cool and try to fit in the crowd they hang out
with the wrong crowd. Some people can smoke lots of packs in one day. I've seen a lady smoked a cigarette , after cigarette, she just kept pulling out cigarettes. Some are addicted to cigarrettes they can't stop smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment